Implementations by third-party experts result in faster go-live, higher customer satisfaction and fewer failed projects.
Some of the largest and most successful companies in the technology sector use certified partners to implement and manage complex projects for their customers.
These corporations have good reason to do so; companies that employ a channel strategy can extend their reach, leverage a vast pool of outside expertise, and increase customer satisfaction.
SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, Workday, and countless other technology companies have recognized that professional services firms can extend their capabilities in ways that would be prohibitively expensive to do in-house.
Third party partners offer strategic advice, detailed needs analysis, change management, vertical expertise, and local presence, – all of which contribute to faster time to go-live, maximum benefit from system capabilities, and higher long-term customer satisfaction.
Download our whitepaper to
learn more on implementation support.
Payroll & HR Implementation
According to SHRM, over 70% of payroll/HR implementations are considered a failure.
It isn’t the technology... it’s the buildout.
Your core business isn’t Payroll/HR implementations, but ours is. HCM Unlocked’s experienced staff has thousands of implementations with leading vendors under their belts and they’re here to remove the burden from your team.
• Client Interview: analysis of your current setup and desired buildout goals
• Data extraction, conversion, and validation
• Configuration of employee data, pay data, job types, workflows, self-service, custom fields
• Buildout of customized employee portal
• Assist in dual maintenance period
• Load complete HRIS data
• Load benefit plan design & buildout of benefit enrollment tool
• Personalized training with all end users